Friday, May 8, 2009

Hai thar!

Back again, cookie breaks are good yumminess.
Well, anyways, in this post, I night as well talk about the music I listen to, so you can get a image of what i look like musically.
I like alternate, alternate rock, soft rock, little bit of pop, some of 70's 80's and 90's, easy listening, soft, rock, and techno.
I don't really like rap that much, I'm not saying this to have a war, I just don't think there's not enough juice and flavor to it. HOWEVER, if you like rap, please comment and tell me why. I love to here other peoples opinions!
Anyway, I listen to daft punk, a little bit of goldfinger, of montreal, and some classic stuff (Like led zeppelin, elvis, and sometimes just songs that are singles, such as "Hotel California")
As for country, I'm no cowboy there, I'll listen and tolerate it almost any time, but I especially like it when the mood is right, such as going down a highway full of nothing but wheat fields. That just warms up my soul when the mood is just right, like the radio tuned perfectly, no fuzz. Ah, music is so peaceful.

Keep rockin' out!
-UltiMusician

No comments:

Post a Comment